Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue Inspiration Blog Hop

|

Happy Blog Hop Day!  There are tons of beautiful projects on the Hop this month, created to inspire you to use up those amazing August kits from Gossamer Blue.

I used the Life Pages kits for my June Project 12 spread.  I let the exclusive cards be the focal point this month, limiting the embellishing compared to other months.  Here's the left side:
Funny story:  I was in my hometown for my birthday this year, and my mom ordered me a cake from the local grocery store.  Well, let's just say cake decorating isn't their strong point.  I found it hilarious!

The right side includes the GB DT announcement from June 15.  To say I'm excited to be on this DT for another term is a complete understatement.  Also included is my girly's first dance class and some outside play.

Next is the first insert for June, all about my sweet nephew Super Jase.  It isn't a great photo but it's a memory I want to keep forever.  I printed the journaling on the background paper, just to change it up.

These photos show the front and back of the second June insert.  Yes, that's me riding the squirrel cages at the carnival.  FYI:  I'm officially too old for carnival rides.  It took about an hour for my stomach to settle after it was over.

























I have a few photos with the main pages + inserts:


Thanks for checking out my Life Pages spread!  Click HERE to go the lovely Kasia's blog next.  If you encounter a broken link start over at the Gossamer Blue blog HERE.  There's also a list of all the participants below. Happy Hopping!
Alex Hunter

Anabelle O'Malley

Andrea Gray

Brenda Smith

Diane Payne

Emily Spahn

Erin Taylor

Eyoung Lee

Felicitas Mayer

France Wisniewski

Heather Leopard

Jill Cornell

Jill Keller

Kasia Przybyt

Kathleen Graumuller

Kellie Winnell

Kelly Xenos

Laura Rahel Crosby

Michelle Wedertz

Michiko Kato

Olatz Garaiyurrebaso

Patricia Roebuck

Rebecca Luminarias

Sian Fair

Yana Smakula

4 comments on "Gossamer Blue Inspiration Blog Hop"
  1. Those exclusive cards certainly are beautiful. Such lovely pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is absolutely awesome, love it and so creative with the kit!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9